Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rainy Days & Mondays...

Nothing squelches my level of creativity MORE than rainy days (or Mondays? Not really, but... Karen Carpenter was a genius, so...).  I know a great deal of people who will argue that point... that it is so much easier to get moving on creative things when you have no excuse to be outdoors, enjoying the sun.  Not this girl.  I've always had a tendency to do things differently than everyone else, so... why not this lil bothersome thing, too?

That being said, I want to go punch Punxsutawny Phil in his buck-toothed lil face. Early spring, my hind-end.  It's freezing up here in Maryland. Tomorrow is April 1st! Joke's on us!

I'm going to be in the corner, grumbling about the frigid temperatures & doing the one thing that DOES appeal to me on days like today... READING.

'Til next time, dear readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment